Article 2 Applications for Use of the Service and Approval of Those Applications
3. If the Company judges that any of the following items applies to a User, it will not approve use of the Service by that User or it will retain the right to revoke that approval even after it has given that approval.
(1) If the User makes an application for use with an error or omission or if the User otherwise makes an application by a method that is not a method prescribed by the Company and indicated on the Website
(2) If the User makes an application for use of the Service for the purpose of transferring or reselling its right to use the Service (“Ticket”) to a third party or it is believed that is likely
(3) It is judged that the User is a corporation or another organization
(4) The User belongs to an organized crime group, an enterprise or group related to an organized crime group, or another antisocial organization or if it is reasonably judged that the User is an organized crime group member or a person who has a close relationship with any such person
(5) If the User is a person who is designated as being subject to economic sanctions by the Japanese government or a foreign government, a resident of a country or region that is designated as being subject to economic sanctions by the Japanese government or a foreign government, or it is reasonably judged that the User is a person who has a close relationship with an organized crime group, an enterprise or group related to an organized crime group, or another antisocial organization
(6) If the applicant does not exist or it is suspected the applicant does not exist
(7) If use by the User of a service operated by the Company has been refused in the past due to a violation by the User of rules established by the Company
(8) If there is a false statement in the contents of the application
(9) If the Company judges that the application by the User is otherwise inappropriate
Article 3 Use of the Service
1. A User must purchase a Ticket when using the Service. There are restrictions on the application terms (which are displayed on the Website) depending on the type of Ticket, and there are cases where some Users may not purchase certain types of Tickets.
2. The Company streams the Streaming Content in connection with the Service after indicating in advance on the Website the time and date when the Streaming Content can be viewed, the streaming period, and the streaming method. A User must apply for the Service after checking in advance whether it is possible for him or her to view the Streaming Content. Further, unless otherwise provided by the Company on the Website, the Streaming Content cannot be viewed after the streaming period regardless of whether the User has viewed that and if the User was unable to view that for any reason.
3. The Service is only for the personal use of the Users, and a User may purchase one Ticket for one registered A!-ID account.
4. A User may not change or cancel the application contents or payment method after an application is complete unless the public performance that is the source of the Streaming Content has been cancelled due to a reason that is attributable to the Company or the Company otherwise makes an indication on the Website.
5. If there is a change to any information that was registered at the time of an application, the User may change that information with the prior approval of the Company by promptly carrying out prescribed procedures. The Company will not be liable in any way if a User misses an opportunity to receive the Service or is otherwise disadvantaged as a result of a failure to carry out procedures to change information.
Article 4 Usage Fees for the Service and Payment of Those Fees
1. When using the Service, each User must pay the Ticket fee specified by the Company, fees and charges that are indicated by a method determined by the Company and are known to the Users, and an amount equivalent to consumption tax thereon (the total of those amounts, the “Usage Fees”), and the payment methods of the Usage Fees are indicated on the Website.
2. Each User must bear all expenses, including communications charges, that separately arise in the course of using the Service.
3. Some of the payment methods of the Usage Fees indicated on the Website cannot be used by some Users depending on their place of residence.
4. If a User is able to pay the Usage Fees by credit card, that User will be subject to the provisions of a contract separately executed with a credit card company or clearing house selected by the User, and the Company will not be liable for that payment.
5. If a User is able to pay the Usage Fees through a convenience store, it will be necessary to register the name and telephone number of that User for convenience store payments separately from the use of the Service. The information that is registered for convenience store payments will be used only for those convenience store payments, and the Company will not use that information for the operation of the Service or the Website.
6. A payment method of the Usage Fees might be changed even during the period in which applications for the Service can be made. Please check the Website for any changes to payment methods.
Article 5 Usage Environment
1. A User might be required to prepare a usage environment (including that that relates to the regulations of the jurisdiction where he or she is located) at his or her responsibility and expense including communication equipment, software, and communications contracts (including, without limitation, a telephone usage contract and an Internet connection contract).
2. Each User must take measures to prevent computer viruses, unauthorized access, and information leaks and take other security measures corresponding to his or her usage environment (including that that relates to the regulations of the jurisdiction where he or she is located) and at his or her responsibility and expense.
3. The Company is not involved in the usage environment of the Users and will not be liable in any way even if a User is unable to receive the Service, the transmission of information is delayed, or a User is otherwise inconvenienced because that User does not use or has not prepared a usage environment.
Article 6 Recommended Environment
1. Each User must check the Website for the recommended environment.
Article 7 Attribution of Rights
1. All writing, compositions, audio (including, without limitation, songs), images, portraits (including, without limitation, pictures and illustrations), and other data (including the Streaming Content) provided through the Service and all rights including copyrights, trademarks, likeness rights, and publicity rights related to the Website belong to the Company or a third party that holds those rights.
2. If the Company conducts a sales promotion or any other campaign for a similar purpose with respect to the Service and a User posts information (including, without limitation, writing and images) posted on the Website or a website that publishes the contents of public performances on SNS or another forum in line with that campaign, the Company may use that post or provide that post to a third party without the approval of the User who posted that information.
Article 8 Prohibited Acts
A User may not conduct any act set out in the following items or any act that is likely to constitute any of those acts when using the Service or after use of the Service is complete.
(1) Selling at an auction, reselling to a third party at a ticket shop or other location, transferring, lending, creating a pledge or other security interest over, or duplicating, reproducing, or redistributing without authorization a Ticket, any official goods produced in connection with the Service, or any other right based on the User’s status as a User regardless of whether that is for a fee or without charge
(2) Allowing unspecified or many people to view the Streaming Content (regardless of whether that is for a fee or without charge and by what means)
(3) Using the Service by using a third party’s information as information that is necessary for use of the Service
(4) Allowing information necessary for use of the Service to be disclosed or provided to another person or disclosing or providing that information to another person regardless of whether that is for a fee or without charge and by what means
(5) Deleting, altering, diverting, invalidating, obstructing, or avoiding any indication related to a copyright, trademark, or other right attached to the Streaming Content, digital rights management (DRM) of the Streaming Content, any means for the protection of contents, or any means for access control (including a geo-filtering mechanism)
(6) Copying, downloading, stream capturing, reproducing, duplicating, archiving, distributing, making publicly transmittable, uploading, disclosing, altering, modifying, translating, broadcasting, displaying, selling, transmitting, or retransmitting the Streaming Content or conducting an act that otherwise infringes any rights related to the Streaming Content
(7) Embedding the Streaming Content (including a capture of the Streaming Content) in hardware or software or streaming or retransmitting the Streaming Content using that hardware or software, or conducting any act that makes it possible to use the Streaming Content with frames or inline links
(8) Conducting an act to prepare, reproduce, distribute, or advertise an index with respect to an important part of the Streaming Content
(9) Developing derivative works of the Streaming Content and materials (including, without limitation, montages, mashups and similar videos, wallpapers, desktop themes, greeting cards, and products) in reliance on, derived from, or based on the Streaming Content (including providing materials that are derivative works free of charge)
(10) Accessing a network or server of the Company without authorization, conducting an act that gives rise to an unreasonable or excessive burden, or conducting a similar act
(11) Installing or executing a virus or other program or file in an information terminal, network device, or system managed by the Company or a third party that inhibits the proper operation of that information terminal, network device, or system, interferes with or controls the operation of that information terminal, network device, or system, or accesses, obtains, or damages data
(12) Conducting an act that infringes on or damages a copyright, trademark, other property right, likeness right, privacy, reputation, credibility, or other right of another User, a third party other than the Company or a User, or the Company
(13) Conducting any other act that the Company considers inappropriate and that is indicated on the Website
Article 10 Temporary Suspension and Cancellation of the Service
1. The Company might temporarily suspend or cancel the provision of the Service to maintain and inspect the system or for another similar reason by notifying the Users in advance by a method determined by the Company in advance and indicated on the Website (the “Website, Etc.”).
2. The Company might temporarily suspend or cancel the provision of the Service without notification if a system malfunction occurs or another unexpected situation arises due to a natural disaster, power failure, interference by a third party, or other similar event.
3. The Company might discontinue the Service based on the status of the operation of the Service or due to other unavoidable circumstances. In that case, the Company will notify the Users as in advance as possible on the Website, Etc.
Article 11 Disclaimer
1. The Company makes the following disclaimers.
(i) The Company does not owe an obligation to refund any Usage Fees received as consideration for using the Service or viewing the Streaming Content even if the User was not able to use the Service or view the Streaming Content unless that is due to the willful misconduct or gross negligence of the Company.
(ii) The Company does not explicitly or implicitly represent or warrant that there is no factual or legal defect (including, without limitation, any defect, error, bug, or infringement of rights related to safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, efficacy, fitness for a particular purpose, or security) in the Service or the Streaming Content.
(iii) The Company does not owe an obligation to repair a defect in (ii) above and provide to the Users the Service or the Streaming Content.
(iv) The Company might suspend streaming of the Streaming Content at its discretion without giving prior notice to the Users, and each User is treated to have acknowledged that in advance.
(v) The Company will not be liable with respect to any damage or loss incurred by a User due to the suspension of streaming under (iv) above unless that is due to the willful misconduct or gross negligence by the Company.
2. If the Company owes damages to a User in connection with the Service, the scope of those damages will be limited to the scope of direct and ordinary damage actually incurred by that User, and the Company will not be liable for any lost earnings, special damage, collateral damage, indirect damage, or other expanded damage regardless of whether that was foreseeable by the Company, and the maximum amount of compensation for which the Company is liable will be the amount of the Usage Fees.
3. The Company will not be liable in any way if it is unable to provide the Service due to a power failure, war, natural disaster, terrorism, cyberterrorism, spread of an infectious disease, bug in a computer or network, or other event that is out of the control of the Company.
Article 12 Refunds Due to the Cancellation of a Public Performance
1. If a User is unable to view all or some of the Streaming Content due to a change to the contents or cancellation of a public performance pertaining to the Service, the Company will give notice on the Website, Etc. of whether it will pay a refund, the specific method of the refund, and other necessary matters, and if the Company is to pay a refund, it will refund all or some of the Usage Fees to that User.
2. In the case of the preceding paragraph, the User is treated to have acknowledged that: (i) if the Company is unable to pay a refund by the initial deadline specified on the Website, Etc. because the User failed to carry out the prescribed repayment procedures, the registered details entered by the User are incomplete or incorrect, or there is another issue, separate fees will arise for additional repayment procedures and the User will bear those fees; and (ii) if the User failed to carry out the prescribed repayment procedures by a subsequent deadline specified on the Website, Etc., then such User shall not be entitled for a refund at all.
Article 13 Damages
1. If the Company (including a group company) or a third party incurs damage in connection with the use of the Service due to an event that is attributable to a User, that User must provide compensation for that damage.
2. If a User receives a complaint or claim from another User or a third party in connection with the use of the Service or a dispute arises between a User and another User or a third party, that User must resolve that matter at his or her own responsibility and expense.
Article 14 Personal Information
1. The Company might disclose personal information to a business partner, partner company, or subcontractor that has executed a confidentiality agreement with the Company for the purpose of executing the Service (including shipping operations, inquiries to settlement credit card companies, receiving applications for the use of the Service, and repayment operations).
posted on the official website.
Article 15 Resolution of Disputes
Article 16 Language
Supplementary Provisions (Establishment)